2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

Sooo

So basically this was an advertisement for newgrounds to the newgrounds community? I mean it wasn't bad, but it wasn't that interesting. You can't really say anything about the animation, because about the only I saw was the title of all (or lack of) awards. You had movie of the year, but what about movie collab of the year? It just seemed to lack so much enthusiasm and interest for me.

MindChamber responds:

how is announcing winners for our community an advertisement? you selling you something?

get the pole out,.

Alfred Christ Alfred Christ

You know what the sad thing is?

This is actually one of the best things to be on the front page in a while.

{PS} Crazy Laws: Maryland {PS} Crazy Laws: Maryland

Fun

and entertaining also, good job.

DPlato responds:

thank you.

Crazy Laws:Delaware/Idaho Crazy Laws:Delaware/Idaho

Cool

I didn't know hardly any of that, nice job, would've liked to see pics accompany it though.

Dr Steel's We Decide It Dr Steel's We Decide It

Fun

I don't know why I didn't catch it when it was under judgment. I'm always glad to see a new Doctor Steel music video, but this one seems to be lacking a little, it's enjoyable, and a good song, but just not as entertaining as Back and Forth or Fibonacci Sequence. Hope to see more soon.

starkravenmadd responds:

Some love it, some hate it. But it draws in the soldiers and thus its purpose is served eh?
Thanks for the view either way, and I'm glad you like my stuff.

TakeTwo - Nintendo TakeTwo - Nintendo

The Good, The Bad, And The Middle

Well I'll go ahead and say that I didn't hate it, so good job, but I didn't really like it either. Hopefully every gamer already knows this information, but if they didn't, this is more informative than the bio of Miyamoto on G4. Unfortunately, I watched it a second time and didn't even watch the video, and just listened to the audio and got exactly the same reaction that I did watching the video. The background animation was ok, but it suffers the same problem the host suffers, after a few seconds you learn that there's not that much that's interesting about it. The head and the background, while well made, and not jagged, just seem to be floating there aimlessly without purpose, and it boiled down the flash into a slideshow of sorts, instead of something I'd want to watch again. Like I said I didn't hate it, it just could've been better if it had more variety in the animation, and wasn't just basically a powerpoint presentation.

{PS}Pie clock is retarded {PS}Pie clock is retarded

Haha

Makes more sense than most the stuff submitted on clock day.

TT: 007 The Secret Circle TT: 007 The Secret Circle

Nice

Really cool man, it's original and entertaining, how did you pull that off?

Having a wonderful time! Having a wonderful time!

Well

The animation was decent, umm, it was to the rhythm of the song, that's something positive. It was kinda boring though, it felt like a poor person's Blockhead. I didn't personally enjoy it, but I'm sure people enjoyed it since it's on the front page.

SRM Gear Solid: Snake Eat SRM Gear Solid: Snake Eat

Fun

Well, I enjoyed it at least.

Battosai810 responds: